Followers

Monday, January 7, 2019

Gratitude 2019


Friends, day trips and lunch!
   As I reviewed my Gratitude Journal this morning, I noticed a pattern. A lot of my entries seem to be about life review. I often wrote in broad generalizations, leaving out the specific details as I realized it was more than specific people or events I was grateful for. I was feeling gratitude in broad sweeps, feeling a deeper connection to how the world interacts and functions as a whole. Three entries really stood out for me. I'll share those entries here:

2/8/18 - I am Grateful For:

  • All the intelligent people who have touched my life with interesting info, insights, conversation, and research
  • Relatives who helped me grow
  • Teachers who guided my instruction
  • Journalists who fed my mind
  • Professors who inspired me
  • Teachers I have worked with, providing experienced advice
  • Scientific Researchers who benefit mankind and our planet
  • Doctors who cared for my husband
  • Doctors who cared for me and my family
  • Politicians who unselfishly fight for the rights of others
  • Writers who share their experiences and skills
  • Authors whose imaginations delight the world
  • Leaders who promote good will
  • Friends and former co-workers who share and discuss ideas
9/16/18 - I am Grateful For:
  • Friends to go on day trips with
  • Friends to lunch with
  • Friends to walk with
  • Friends to talk with
11/19/18 - Divine intervention throughout my life

Share your gratitude and have a wonderful 2019 everyone! 

See more on Gratitude:


See books by Laura S. Pringle on Amazon  

The Pringle Plan is a series of educational guides. 

 ©2019 Laura S. Pringle. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments.