Followers

Monday, June 26, 2017

Garage Sale Gratitude

Hoping that too large Christmas tree will go

It poured rained Saturday morning as our Garage Sale began, but I didn't mind. I had so much to be grateful for.

I'm grateful for a neighborhood that works together to organize events.

I'm grateful for the exercise I got while moving heavy boxes.

I'm grateful for my now cleaned out home.

I'm grateful for visits from young neighbors.

I'm grateful it turned out to be a nice day.

I'm grateful for time to socialize with neighbors.

I'm grateful for visits from old friends.

I'm grateful for people who were excited to find a treasure.

I'm grateful for people who took away my garage sale leftovers.

I'm grateful I can park my car in the garage again.

I'm grateful it's over.

Golf clubs have been in a closet for 20 years!

Plenty of 10 and 25 cent items

Garage Sale over, these became Freebies

Laura S. Pringle is the author of The Pringle Plan, a series of educational guides. 

See books by Laura S. Pringle on Amazon

 ©2017 Laura S. Pringle. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments.