Followers

Monday, February 19, 2018

Sunrise


Some days, when the world seems out of control, my mind searches for comfort in things familiar and constant. This week's news events made that task feel impossible, but after a few days I remembered - sunrise, I can always count on the sun to rise. I find this calming, a way to take a few moments to de-stress. The trauma has not gone away, solutions still need to be found, but we need to find ways to step away for a few moments and find some peace. This helps me, I hope it brings you some peace as well.














And even when winter delivers a thick blanket of snow


I can always look out my window's view to the east and see that warm familiar glow. A new day dawns, the sun continues to rise and life will move forward.


Thank you sunrise for always being there



Laura S. Pringle is the author of The Pringle Plan, a series of educational guides. 

See books by Laura S. Pringle on Amazon

 ©2018 Laura S. Pringle. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments.