Followers

Monday, March 13, 2017

Laughs and Giggles



My cat, Autumn
Some things make me smile. My cat and best buddie, Autumn always makes me smile. 







Other things are giggle makers. I love the idea of turning vandalism on its head. Instead of destroying property,  Guerilla Gardeners beautify. Their devotion to adopting neglected spaces and transforming them into beautiful spaces for all to enjoy, makes me giggle with joy! 













Babies giggling
Babies Giggling
Babies have an infectious giggle that can't help but have you giggling along.










The benefits of laughter are well documented at www.HelpGuide.org . There is a Laughter Yoga group in Hartford that looks like great fun. I haven't tried it - yet...


Image result for laughter yoga  ct images
Laughter Yoga Group








Of course sometimes a good belly laugh is in order. It doesn't really matter if you are laughing about some "thing" or just laughing for the sake of laughing. The benefits are the same.


Have no idea what she is laughing about, but I want to join her!























Although, If you need some inspiration, a good Saturday Night Live video is a great choice. Here's one I enjoy!
Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer















Let's all find something to laugh about today!



Laura S. Pringle is the author of The Pringle Plan, a series of educational guides. 

 See books by Laura S. Pringle on Amazon

 ©2016 Laura S. Pringle. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments.